The personal data we store
The following personal data may be collected, held, and processed by ELT Jam Learning Limited (the “Company”, “Us” or “We”), the company that operates this website:
- Email addresses and name of subscribers to the newsletter, as well as IP address and anonymised behaviour information. This is held for the purposes of optimising the experience of using the site, reducing spam, and keeping people informed about: the latest developments in educational technology; our business activities; special offers; and events that ELTjam Learning are running or engaged in.
- Email addresses and contact details (including telephone number & address), bank details and financial information of freelancers, suppliers and clients of the Company. This is held to facilitate the day-to-day operational running of the business, our contracts and business obligations and to maintain communication
Our policy regarding the data we store
The following five points describe Our policy with regard to the above personal data that we store:
- We only store personal data that we have been given permission to keep
- We only store personal data when there is a reason to do so
- You have the right at any time to ask us what personal data we are storing about you and why
- You have the right at any time to ask us to remove your personal data from our records
- We safely and securely store and process any personal data that we control
For more detailed information about how we process and store data or to ask us about the data we have, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.